Hello, and happy Sunday! Here are some things I found interesting recently:
- A systemic analysis of the Boeing 737 crashes, by Dave Kammeyer. Spoiler: it wasn’t a single failure.
- The Illustrated Children’s Guide to Kubernetes. Short and (somewhat) illuminating.
And here are some things that I published:
- First and foremost, I now have a Patreon! If you like BRUNCH and want to support it, becoming a patron is a great way to do it! You can contribute as little as $1 to get access to my new “Padding Bits” slack, and there are an array of awesome perks for higher donation levels.
- New on RubyTapas: Part 1 and Part 2 of a series on Polymorphic Attributes in Rails, from a guest chef I’ve been trying to chase down for years: Corey Haines!
- I recently joined Chris Oliver and Jason Charnes on the Remote Ruby podcast to talk about my programming career (so far).
- I livestreamed with Jessica Kerr as we wrestled with Kubernetes.