There is so much to be said concerning patterns that we have created an entire page of references to Patterns and Anti-Patterns, rather than attempting to list them here.
Some useful books include:
- xUnit Test Patterns: Refactoring Test Code – Meszaros
- Analysis Patterns: Reusable Object Models – Fowler
- Agile Software Development, Principles, Patterns, and Practices – Martin
- Smalltalk Best Practice Patterns – Beck
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture – Fowler
- Design Patterns – Gamma, Helm, Johnson, Vlissides