Good morning! Happy Sunday, and for those of you transitioning to daylight savings time, I feel your pain!
Here's what caught my eye last week:
- WATCH: a short preview of the Mozilla WebAssembly explorer.
- CONSIDER: Coding Dojo's list of most in-demand programming languages based on job postings.
- CONTRAST: Stack Overflow's list of languages programmers are playing with on the weekend.
- LEARN: from Allison MacMillan, how to write a more effective conference proposal.
- SCAN: Planet Argon's list of 8 useful Ruby on Rails gems for any you might have missed.
It's been a relatively slow week for me. A couple of updates:
- I posted the March RubyTapas update, with news on new courses and site features.
- There's a new episode on creating a simple web app in straight Rack, from RubyTapas station chef Federico.
Have a great week!