Good morning, and happy Monday! BRUNCH was delayed by a day this week, sorry about that. Here's what I found interesting in the past week:
- READ: Sarah Allen on customer-driven development.
- WATCH: Patrick Joyce talk about steps for avoiding disastrous deploys in the face of unmanageable complexity.
- READ: Chelsea Troy on the seeds of a great company culture.
- WATCH: Phillip Mendonça-Vieira with an experience report on moving back to Ruby from Clojure, with some interesting notes on culture.
- REFLECT: on the spectrum of software change, as explained by Michael Nygard.
For the Ruby programmers: Ever wonder why Ruby has both
clone methods? My most recent RubyTapas episode dives into the nitty-gritty of object copying, with practical examples of both
clone, plus guidance on when to use each.
Thanks for joining me for BRUNCH. See you next week!