Happy Sunday! It’s a relatively podcast-heavy BRUNCH today.
- LISTEN: To legendary programmer Gerald Weinberg discussing bugs, failures, and faults.
- READ: Andy Brice on choosing a market for your software.
- LISTEN: To Noel Rappin, Brandon Hays, and Pete Brooks talk about software career development.
- PONDER: An intriguing technique for discovering smaller objects inside of big objects, from Michael Feathers.
- READ: Karolina Szczur on writing a successful conference proposal.
What have I been up to? Well, it’s not directly software-related, but this past week I wrote up some lessons I’ve learned about making the transition from selling a product on the side, to having a fully-fledged product business.
Have a great week,