Good morning! Fancy a bloody mary? Because it’s time for BRUNCH!
- READ: Jessica Kerr on the pros and cons of being the team member who is ultra-productive because you wrote the codebase from scratch—and how to empower the rest of your team.
- WATCH: Chet Haase on how to give a terrible tech talk.
- READ: Sandi Metz on the importance of having, and respecting, a project coding standard.
- REFLECT: On the virtue of friendliness in a language and community, here explained by Arne Brasseur in the context of Clojure and Ruby.
Meanwhile, here’s what I’ve been up to…
- At RubyTapas, I posted a new episode about the surprising mechanics of program shutdown in Ruby… and how to make practical use of those mechanics.
Thanks for joining me for BRUNCH. See you next week!