Good morning, and happy Sunday! Here are some things I found interesting in the past week.
- READ: Carson Tate on some strategies for working through “the hard stuff” in any intellectually-taxing project.
- WATCH: Kevlin Henney discussing Code as Risk.
- TRY: Using AWK instead of Grep.
- NEVER FORGET: There are no rules in Ruby.
Today's title photo is from my own collection, but the next title photo could be yours!
Meanwhile, here's what I've been up to…
- Learn how to customize the way Ruby copies objects, and why you might want to, in the latest RubyTapas episode.
Thanks for joining me for BRUNCH. See you next week!