Good morning, happy Sunday, and to the dads and dad-analogs out there: Happy Father’s day!
After an unannounced hiatus (sorry!), BRUNCH is back. Here’s what I found notable in the last week…
- READ: Erik Dietrich on recovering from a serious screw-up (and particularly, how to retain/regain your client’s trust).
- READ: Leigha Mitchell on what she wants in a software employer (it’s what I would want too).
- WATCH: this visual blockchain demo, if by chance you, like me, have been ignoring the whole bitcoin/blockchain ruckus up til now.
- BOOKMARK: a large open-source directory of resources for developers wanting to get into, or improve at, public speaking.
- READ: Chris Lema’s suggestions for improving your personal networking as a programmer.
I won’t list everything I’ve published in the weeks since the last BRUNCH, but I’ll note that for RubyTapas subscribers, this past week I screencasted some tips on making parameter defaults more self-documenting.
Thanks for reading, and see you next week!