Happy Sunday! Welcome to BRUNCH.
Here's some stuff worth reading and watching this week…
- READ: Chris Richardson on using Value Objects to get rid of Primitive Obsession.
- WATCH: MPJ discuss declarative programming in the context of React and related frameworks.
- HEED: Bozhidar Bozhanov on why you should never use an infinite timeout as a library default.
- CHECK OUT: A post on how the introduction of lambdas makes the Strategy Pattern more accessible. The context is Java 8, but the concept applies to any language with lambdas.
Today's title photo is a stock photo, but your food photo could be next!
Here's what I've been up to:
- For RubyTapas subscribers, I published the first part of a two-part series on one of the pitfalls of modeling domain concepts as Value Objects.
- I've mentioned this before, but in case you missed it: I've been working with Noel Rappin to develop a free email course on testing best practices.
Have a great week,